Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's Almost Over

Hi Everyone -- Well I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time and here I go. We had a great summer this year. A trip to St. George (and hoover dam) Girls camp, Family Reunion, fishing, swimming and to end it all a luau for labor day! Our highlight was Tuacahn theater in St. George. After the show Jacey decided she wants to be an actor. She met her favorite character "Javert" and even though she doesn't listen to country music she bought his CD because he played "Javert" in the play. Here are a few pictures of our summer and welcome to our blog.

5 comments:

metal85 said...

hi mom cool blog could you teach me how to make one

Jeanine said...

Of course buddy - We'll work on it this week and I'll put a link from my blog to your blog XXXOOO Mom

ShutUpN'Dance/Act said...

Hey what's up? you should go and get a pet sheep so you can sing it your lamba song!!!! lol i love you mom xoxoxoxoxoxo love Jaceyinator

Charise said...

Okay... so excited that you are going to blog!
Who played Javert? I totally listen to country music...
Love you!!
Charise
my blog is brighton-cole.blogspot.com

Jeanine said...

Javert was played by Harold Barnard II his album is called Zygo & the Deuce and he's coming out with a new album any day. He's pretty unknown right now but maybe we could say we knew him when he started out. His web site is www.zygoandthedeuce.com --I can't wait to check out your blog --Hugs Jeanine