
Not sure why I'm posting again -- No comments on my posts and it seems like no one visits my blog so -- I guess it's just for me to see :( and talk to myself LOL!!! Well Everyone is back in school now - Jordi went on a field trip yesterday to Silver Lake -- she was very excited and seemed to have a great time. Josh had a soccer game last night -- played goalie and did very well. Jacey is doing great this year in school she is in Stage Crew and that is the highlight of her year. I need to download pictures off my camera of the first day of school for Jordi and Joish and then I'll post them, but here is Jacey on her first day of School . Have a great September --Kinini
2 comments:
Well, I guess grandma may need to go back to school--where is Silver Lake?
Good job Josh--goalee is a hard job.
Have your used your flashlight yet
Jacey??
Are you taking good care of my little Saja? I hope she recognizes us when we get back.
See you soon.
So sorry, Jeanine. I did not know I could make comments about your blog. I do enjoy reading about your family and activities. I will try to comment more often.
Love, Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment