Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet Seth

Well here is the newest addition to our family - "Seth" He is a turtle that we inherited from our neighbor who was tired of cleaning the cage and feeding him. The nice part is we got him and everything to take care of him for free (yeah) a great way to try out a pet. Josh loves him. He likes to swim and gets out on his rock to warm up in the sun lamp. He is fun to watch eat. He loves shrimp and feeder fish. But he needs his pellets too so sometimes we have to wait until he's really hungry and only give him pellets then he can have his shrimp. Come visit him sometime if you're in the area.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think turtles are great pets because they don't make any noise! Our birds have decided that they need to screech every morning when I uncover them and they don't listen when I tell them to be quiet. Consequently, they have been spending a lot of time out on the front porch. :-)

Mom amd Dad said...

Okay, this is the third time I have tried to get on and make a comment. I hope it works this time. If not, I will just give up. Anyway, Congratulations Josh on FINALLY getting your very own pet. I hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love---grams