Here are some photos from our Halloween fun. Jordi was a "vampire princess". Josh for school was a "mad scientist" and a "scream scientist" for Halloween night. Jacey was a "mummy" (thanks grandma for your sheet :) It was a warm night so they all got lots of loot :) Happy Halloween!
Many people wonder what I'm doing with my life -- Well this is it -I'm a MOM! It takes most of my time and I love it. It's my #1 priority. Don't get me wrong I'm involved in many other things but this is by far the top of the list. So this blog was inspired by and for my kids :)) Jacey, Josh and Jordi -- Love you guys -- Mom!!
2 comments:
Hey Guys, you looked great. Glad you had such a good halloween. I liked your wig Josh for the school costume.
Love Grandma A
Cute costumes. I was there on Halloween but I didn't get to see y'all in them.
Uncle D
Post a Comment